Responsible for performing a variety of routine to moderately complex fulfillment work activities in accordance with general work instructions and established fulfillment practices. Coordinates materials necessary for startup of assembly projects.
Performs various administrative and Fulfillment related tasks and demonstrates effective and efficient performance in accordance with GNC quality and efficiency standards by performing the duties listed below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Maintains fulfillment production schedule in Excel to include but not limited to, adding new jobs by scheduled release date, tracking progress of each job, reconcile against project schedule to insure that all jobs are included, reconcile with production report, and communicate with Project Management to resolve missing order information and calendar entries/attachments.
- Assists a daily transition meeting between shifts. Provides 1st and 2nd shift with updated project schedules and communicates any production issues/changes to 2nd shift in order to facilitate a smooth transition between shifts, citing any deadlines that are approaching.
- Assists in determining expected labor needs for each day based off of schedule and other pertinent information.
- Create a job folder for each job to include a parts list and location, quality sheets, checklist and training sheet. Insure quantities produced are sufficient for order requested. Checks product database for timely arrival of customer supplied product and investigate any purchased parts not received to identify PO discrepancies and communicate with project management for follow-up.
- Ensure customer Bill of Materials (BOM) is reconciled against Imaginera’s BOM.
- Assist supervisor with determining estimated run speeds per project and communicate production expectations to line/team leads to ensure production standards are met.
- Update production and time tracking to monitor productivity results versus expectations and analyze any variances and assist in determining solutions.
- Investigate any shortage/discrepancy of parts during production and any over or under builds. Reconcile finished quantities produced versus shipped.
- Assist with receipt of timesheets from line leads and reconcile with task prioritizer and temporary staff services total hours report. Investigate any differences to insure accurate charges by Manpower and costs accumulated by each job.
- Assure all jobs are closed out by verifying quantities finished, entering hours into task time, entering hours into Imaginera job costing, moving task summary excel file to completed jobs folder. Confirm any gain/loss and inform to Assembly Superintendent to identify reasons and correct for future orders.
- Assist supervisor with month-end reporting by identifying work in progress at month-end in coordination with inventory personnel for consistent reporting.
- Assures effective, timely, professional communication between fulfillment and customer service through email, calendar, phone, radio, etc.
- Oversee the production and staffing of Print Room.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Work is seasonal and will require additional hours to be worked as needed during peak times, which will include weekends.
- Assists the Distribution Manager, Fulfillment Manager and Assembly Superintendent with special projects as assigned.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous job-related tasks that may be assigned by a management representative from time-to-time.
- Personal Computer
- Scanner, copier, fax machine
- Assembly/warehouse equipment/machines
- Work requires frequent standing, sitting, bending, and reaching throughout the day Grip and hand coordination – continuous for performance of office functions including telephone, files handling and data entry.
- Lifting/Carrying with occasional heavy lifting up to fifty (50) lbs.
- Duties are performed indoors and outdoors under all types of weather conditions.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.
Work is performed both inside and outside the office. Environment includes dust from corrugated board, and general warehouse noise. Working long hours and various shifts may be required. Office/Clerical work is also performed in this position. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is typically in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Protective eye wear
HAZARDS EXPOSED TO
- Potential for slips and falls
- Oil, grease, WD40, various solvents
- Pinch points
- Electrical power, heat
- Hot glue
WORK RELATIONSHIP AND SCOPE
Reports directly to the Fulfillment Manager. Works closely with Distribution Manager, Assembly Superintendent and staff, customers, manufacturing, scheduling, project management, accounting and account coordinators.
MEASURE OF PERFORMANCE
Fulfillment of all job responsibilities. Regular, reliable attendance and punctuality. Meeting all customer and GNC specifications for quality, accuracy, and efficiency. Compliance with all plant safety rules, general rules and procedures.
Effective communication and development of good working relationships with other employees and customers. Accurate and timely reports. Sound decisions made regarding personnel, machinery and equipment, work methods and safety.
Integrity of confidential employment and business information. Ability to analyze and solve problems. Honesty, fairness, flexibility and tact. Possession of the trust and respect of employees, co-workers and Management. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and a minimum of two years project management experience and/or associate degree preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills; proficient computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to write legibly to record information and fill out forms.
- Telephone etiquette skills.
- Ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations involving adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks; ability to solve problems.
- Capable of dealing with deadline pressures.