Are you looking to begin a career with an established and stable local company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Privately held, Great Northern is one of the nation’s largest independent producers of corrugated packaging. For more than five decades, customers have turned to Great Northern for integrated, comprehensive packaging solutions in industrial, commercial and retail markets. Our vision is to help our employees win through personal growth and a shared future. This is an exciting time to join and be a part of our growing team.
In addition to excellent wages the company has a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision; near-site clinic; life insurance; long and short term disability; paid time off; holidays; profit sharing and 401(k) with company match. We also offer our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment and room for growth!
To perform all aspects of customer service functions in accordance with GNC service, quality, accuracy and efficiency standards. Provides the critical link between customer, account manager, scheduling and the plant. Clearly understands how orders flow through GNC – Chippewa Falls, follows procedures and consistently performs the daily operations this position demands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Provides direct interface to the customer, sales, technical services, scheduler and production to resolve inquiries, questions and problems to complete orders on time.
- Processes requests for all quotes and samples working with design, estimating, technical services and sales.
- Determines additional quantity pricing on all estimated items following departmental pricing guidelines.
- Provides account details to sales and management to receive instructions for updating account pricing.
- Estimates projects and provides formal quotes to sales / customers for color and multi-part displays.
- Participates in multiple conference calls and meetings to discuss execution of project (s) prior to release of purchase orders.
- Prepares for and facilitates internal critical path meetings for display projects to inform and communicate customer requirements. Follows-up on any outstanding issues to assure on-time, accurate, quality service to our customers.
- Processes all orders following department procedures and policies utilizing customer service, and factory ticket programs.
- Manages receipt of graphic files, approvals of graphics, set up instructions and color swatches – direct print and litho color matches.
- Properly updates progress of projects through the project management program and project management meetings.
- Ensures requested changes are made to the customer service program (add to masters and customer changes).
- Coordinates new and updated customer paperwork through accounting to establish an active account.
- For new orders, works with technical services and sales to collect customer specifications and production requirements for the creation of the factory ticket.
- Reorders and releases, according to computer settings, customers’ inventory, make and hold, and supplier managed inventory (SMI) items. Responsible for monitoring all items placed in inventory so they are properly managed.
- Verifies that warehouse, fulfillment, if applicable and shipping costs are included in the estimating program.
- Compares original purchase orders to the customer service program to ensure accuracy of order placed. Confirms all purchase orders with the customer, in the same business day or within customer specified guidelines.
- Coordinates fulfillment for customer displays and customer owned merchandise.
- Makes adjustments and changes to orders and informs appropriate internal personnel of these adjustments and changes. Communicates changes to suppliers, technical services, and production scheduling, and adjusts the computer system to reflect these changes.
- Advises production scheduler and traffic supervisor of any changes in delivery methods or dates. Prepares all the necessary paperwork and updates computer programs to reflect all changes to delivery methods.
- Responsibly handles all aspects of incorrect and/or problem orders, informing all personnel. Provides effective resolutions to prevent reoccurrences.
- Reports all required information related to customer dissatisfaction/compliments through the Customer Feedback and Complaint system.
- Ensures all information is provided to accounting so customers can be timely invoiced for all shipments. Prepares all necessary paperwork for the invoicing of customer supplied tooling and corrugated materials.
- Provides all the necessary information to accurately determine the root cause of quality and quantity issues.
- Effectively manages workload in order to meet customer and internal information requirements and timelines. Openly communicates swings in workload and customer expectations to coworkers and management.
- Provides coverage to other account coordinator’s accounts when they are out of the office, or workload demands additional support.
- Effective use of the following computer programs: Imaginera Operating System, Intranet, Microsoft Word, SharePoint, and Microsoft Excel programs.