Great Northern, a manufacturer of corrugated packaging and display items is seeking an enthusiastic team member to join our team. As an Account Coordinator, you work closely with both external customers and other internal stakeholders in ensuring that our customer’s expectations are exceeded.
Receives and processes customer orders, inquiries, and/or feedback regarding projects. Maintains an ongoing relationship with customers and sales staff. Incumbents utilize knowledge of products and product availability to provide a communications link to the customer. Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity. Assignments are broad in nature and generally require originality or ingenuity. Will be asked to apply independent judgment to best service our accounts.
- Records and processes orders and/or inquiries.
- Provides pricing, availability, and schedule information within established guidelines.
- Suggests alternative products or services to meet customer needs.
- Checks and approves credit within established limitations and confirms orders.
- Obtains resolution of routine customer complaints and issues.
- Serves as communication link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness.
- Tracks order activity, and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
- Tracks warehouse inventories and replenishments.
- Demonstrates an understanding of estimating and is able to synthesize costs information.
Customer Orientation – Ability to operate with the customer’s best interest in mind. Excellent phone skills.
Creativity – Looks for ways to improve relationship with customer and to make servicing the customer more efficient.
Ethics and Integrity – Takes responsibility for actions and uses their best judgement when making decisions. Be responsible for your safety and the safety of those you work with.
Collaboration – Will be asked to work with other departments and facilities.
- College degree highly preferred.
- Specialty/Job-Shop-Based, previous commercial printing, packaging and/or corrugated manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong math skills, solid understanding of rulers and fractions. You will be required to pass a math test.
- Prefer 5+ years of customer service experience.
- Excellent phone etiquette, proficient in appropriate use of electronic communications, ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Software (Word, E-mail, and Excel) Exposure to other computer software such as Amtech Imaginera, accounting, purchasing, manifest or plant data collection.
We offer an excellent benefit package: health and dental insurance, profit sharing, 401(K), paid holidays, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance and more. If you fit this profile and are ready to take the next steps in a successful and rewarding career with a stable company, apply today!