Employees are Our Greatest Asset
Privately held, Great Northern is one of the nation’s largest independent producers of corrugated packaging. For more than five decades, customers have turned to Great Northern Corporation for integrated, comprehensive packaging solutions in industrial, commercial and retail markets.
Great Northern exists to live out the core values established by our founders – integrity, personal growth, entrepreneurial spirit, and a shared future.
Our vision, “We help our employees win through personal growth and a shared future” is a call to action to deliver on building a people-centric culture, developing leaders from within, and sending people home fulfilled about their role and contributions. The “win” for everyone is a trusting and collaborative culture that helps us be at our best every day.
Our mission statement, “We help our customers win by doing what others can’t or won’t” gives us a clear purpose and raises the bar for performance. Doing what others “can’t or won’t” for our customers is demonstrated by a willingness to serve customers, value-added partnerships and proactively developing innovative solutions to our customer’s challenges.
We are excited that you are looking to join our great culture. Here are some details about the position.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
In addition to excellent wages, Great Northern has a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision; life insurance; paid vacation; paid holidays; profit sharing and 401(k) with company match. We also offer our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment and room for growth!
Negotiable based on experience
Coordinate all workflow from estimates to finished product and related functions, all with commitment to the Oshkosh Value Proposition
- Provides estimates according to customer requirements. May include requesting quotes for outsourced materials from vendors.
- Conducts art flows between customer and prepress department
- Receives customer order information directly from customers or account manager
- Brings together the necessary order entry specifications and details
- Enters order specification information into computer
- Expedites orders through design, prepress, production and shipping
- Communicates with production, shipping, sales and outside vendors to meet customer needs
- Checks all invoices for customer orders in a timely fashion and helps resolve discrepancies
- Report customer complaints (using Epicor) to Quality Assurance System
- Monitor finished goods inventories and aged inventory warehouse levels
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university, or two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Monday-Friday 7 am-5 pm, typically 8 hour shifts with flexibility.
Great Northern is an Equal Opportunity Employer