Are you looking to begin a career with an established and stable local company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Great Northern’s Oshkosh facility, known as STRATAGRAPH, produces innovative consumer packaging products which combine the best in packaging performance with the best in printing performance. Supported by state-of-the-art technology and equipment our people provide consumer product companies with a new, sustainable, cost-effective alternative to market and protect their products in the retail environment. Our advanced web-based manufacturing technology streamlines printing, laminating and die cutting.
Learn more about the advantages of living and working in Northeast Wisconsin: ‘North of What You Expect’
The Finishing Operator leads the production of customer acceptable folder/glued products with a commitment to the StrataGraph Value Proposition.
- Leads improvement and ensures team safety within the department.
- Provides team leadership to meet quality, on-time delivery, and waste reduction goals.
- Promotes communication, problem solving and ownership of process.
- Reads and understands job jackets.
- locates product and materials needed for each production order.
- Performs folder/gluer and window machine make-ready functions at standard allowed times.
- Meets or exceeds production metrics.
- Sets Leary Systems with all glue lines.
- Loads stock in machine throughout run.
- Monitors job quality throughout run
- Oversees Finishing Department helpers.
- Records material usage and time
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Replace belts, bearings and other minor parts.
- Other duties as assigned.
A shift-12s fixed shift 6am-6pm 2-2-3 schedule
B shift-12s fixed shift 6am-6pm 2-2-3 schedule
3 years of Folder Gluer Experience preferred.
In addition to excellent wages the company has a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and life insurance; long and short timer disability, paid time off, paid holidays, profit sharing and 401(k) with company match. StrataGraph offers our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment with room for growth!
StrataGraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer