Are you looking to begin a career with an established and stable local company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Rollguard, a division of Great Northern Corporation and the world’s leading single-source supplier of innovative packaging products for roll and cylindrical products is welcoming candidates for a full-time Inside Sales Support candidate for our Appleton office. With our vision to help our employees win through personal growth and a shared future; this is an exciting time to join and be a part of our growing team.
In addition to excellent wages the company has a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision; life insurance; long and short term disability; paid time off; holidays; profit sharing and 401(k) with company match. We also offer our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment and room for growth!
Initial first point of contact on inquiries and samples requests for Rollguard product. Gathers information from website inquiries, phone calls or potential customers for Inside Sales to help generate new business. Assist Inside Sales in developing sales strategies designed to demonstrate features and benefits of the Rollguard products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Answers telephone inquiries with a pleasant telephone
- Obtains freight quotes from freight carriers when required to give customer the best rate available.
- Updates/Maintains BCM system.
- Develop target accounts, both in cooperation with an Account Manager and sometimes independently, to focus on sales growth and profitable margins.
- Develop and maintain a Focus 15 customer target list in conjunction with General Manager and Account Managers.
- Processes inquiries with regard to price requests and product information.
- Initiates customer contacts and follows up on inquiries regarding Rollguard product.
- Coordinate sample distribution to potential customers nationally and internationally; follow up timely for feedback on sample.
- Communicate with the General Manager and customer service to meet customer needs.
- Develop relationships throughout all levels of prospects and existing accounts within territory.
- Participate in continuous improvement and effectively communicate opportunities to improve efficiencies and effectiveness for this position.
- Attend meetings as requested
- Attend training seminars I workshops to continue gaining product, process and sales technique
- Backup other areas as needed
- Complete annual Catalytic Coaching process
- Involve Rollguard, Laminations & GNC employees at all levels of our organizations.
- Any other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Requires at least a high school diploma, two year technical degree preferred.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations involving adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to operate computer.
- Ability to solve problems and make adjustments regarding process and product using logical thinking.
- Ability to deal with deadline pressures.
- Maintain the integrity of highly confidential business information.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Meet deadlines that change frequently.
- Deal effectively with time pressures, stress and change
Interested candidates may apply above or send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.rollguard.com.