Are you looking to begin a career with an established and stable local company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Great Northern’s Oshkosh facility, known as STRATAGRAPH, produces innovative consumer packaging products which combine the best in packaging performance with the best in printing performance. Supported by state-of-the-art technology and equipment our people provide consumer product companies with a new, sustainable, cost-effective alternative to market and protect their products in the retail environment. Our advanced web-based manufacturing technology streamlines printing, laminating and die cutting.
Learn more about the advantages of living and working in Northeast Wisconsin: ‘North of What You Expect’
Assist with the production of customer acceptable laminated, backside printed, and die cut products with a commitment to the StrataGraph Value Proposition.
- Reads and understands job jackets
- Performs make-ready functions at standard allowed times
- Responsible for setup and operation of backside flexographic printing at standard allowed times
- Locates stock for each production order
- Sets web guides and web break detectors
- Assists with the mounting of printed and unprinted rolls on laminator
- Assists with laminator roller mounting
- Assists with cleanup of laminator section
- Records glue and stock usage
Other duties, as assigned
A/B Shift-6am-6pm,12s fixed schedule, 2-2-3 schedule
C/D Shft-6pm-6am, 12s fixed schedule, 2-2-3 schedule
3 years of lamination/die cutting experience preferred
In addition to excellent wages, the company has a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and life insurance; long and short timer disability, paid time off, paid holidays, profit sharing and 401(k) with company match. StrataGraph offers our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment with room for growth!
StrataGraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer