Are you looking for a career with an established and stable company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Great Northern Corporation, a manufacturer of corrugated packaging and display items, is seeking an individual to fill an ENTRY LEVEL position of Machine Operator on our 1st shift (6:15 am – 2:45 pm). The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, will fit in to the GNC culture and have previous experience or mechanical aptitude.
Operating Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) experience and/or training in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure, manuals and order specifications.
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Mechanical and spatial aptitude.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Ability to move from task/assignment to another on short notice
- Flexible to working weekends and over time when needed
Candidate will be required to take a short test on site.
We offer an excellent benefit package: health and dental insurance, profit sharing, 401(K), paid holidays, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance and more!
If you fit this profile and are ready to take the next step in a successful and rewarding career with a stable company, apply today!