Are you looking to begin a career with an established and stable local company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Laminations, a division of Great Northern Corporation and a leading producer of edge protective packaging is welcoming candidates for a part-time New Business Development intern candidate for our Appleton office. With our vision to help our employees win through personal growth and a shared future; this is an exciting time to join and be a part of our growing team.
We offer our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment and room for growth!
Assists Sales, New Business Development and Production at Laminations and Rollguard by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Fulfill all sample requests for both Laminations and Rollguard such as product, collateral, shipping, giveaways, etc.
- Order entry for necessary production of samples and sampling stock.
- Produce and replenish demo samples and sampling stock.
- Sampling report generation with Microsoft and internal order entry platforms.
- 5S work area or maintain clean work area.
- Complete sample testing as needed.
- Work with NBD department to support and implement projects and marketing material as needed.
- Documenting training modules.
- Create internal marketing graphics/signage.
- Remain current on changes in policies, procedures, and product information. Follow all operational procedures and work instructions.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Attend authorized training programs.
- Knows, understands, and follows all general rules, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
The New Business Development Intern must hold a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and be pursuing additional schooling at a college or technical school. Must possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Must also have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
WORK RELATIONSHIP AND SCOPE
The New Business Development position reports to the New Business Development Director. Works closely with everyone employed at Laminations, Rollguard and Great Northern Corporation.