Are you looking to begin a career with an established and stable local company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Laminations, a division of Great Northern Corporation and leading producer of edge protective packaging is welcoming candidates for a part-time Account Coordinator at our Appleton, WI facility.
In addition to excellent hourly rates, the company offers our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment and room for growth!
Help Account Coordinator team coordinate and follow customer orders as well as related manufacturing and shipping detail insuring quality products are received by the customer as purchased.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Maintain NSQ’s.
- Create new customers in the BCM system. Assist finance department with credit check background on all potential new customers.
- Maintain invoice filing
- Process inquiries with regard to orders, price requests, product information, verification of ship date, expediting orders, ordering samples, etc.
- All other reasonable duties as required.
- Attend training seminars/workshops to continue gaining product, process and sales technique knowledge.
- Complete annual Catalytic Coaching process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Requires a high school diploma; two year technical degree preferred.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to operate computer.
- Ability to solve problems and make adjustments as needed regarding process and product using logical thinking.
- Ability to deal with deadline pressures.
WORK RELATIONSHIP AND SCOPE:
Reports directly to Operations Manager. Will also work closely with the office personnel, customers, and account coordinators at other divisions.