Are you looking to begin a career with an established, growing company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Great Northern Corporation, a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of packaging solutions and point-of-sale display solutions, has a great opportunity for a Senior Account Executive at their Great Northern Instore location in Des Plaines, IL.
For more than five decades, customers have turned to Great Northern Corporation for integrated, comprehensive packaging solutions in industrial, commercial and retail markets. Our vision is to help our employees win through personal growth and a shared future. This is an exciting time to join and be a part of our growing team.
In addition to excellent wages, the company has a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision; life insurance; paid vacation; paid holidays; profit sharing and 401(k) with company match. We also offer our employees a friendly environment and room for growth!
United Displaycraft (UD), a division of Great Northern In-Store, is a Multi-Million Dollar Designer and Manufacturer of Custom Permanent Point of Purchase Displays and Retail Fixtures. Our belief since 1953 is that “People Build Businesses,” we value our people and are committed to giving them every opportunity to use their talent and skills to grow themselves, their careers and our Company. We offer world-class benefits, value people and teamwork, celebrate challenges, reward success, are committed to employee satisfaction and work/life balance, and are recognized worldwide for our commitment to growing future leaders.
Under direction of the Vice President of Sales and Development, the Senior Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Strong understanding of the Shopper Marketing landscape, point of purchase display experience with demonstrated success as a Sales Leader.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and influence C level senior management as well as branding and sourcing decision makers.
- Dynamic builder of relationships with customers, with track record of identifying new areas of opportunity and negotiating business contracts for our mutual benefit.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills; ability to think strategically and act tactical.
- Effective communicator with customers, executives, peers and team members.
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Facilitate effective preparation of proposals, submittals and presentations.
- Develop and implement market segment and customer specific strategic plans to capture new business growth; analyze and report market trends, identify new markets and recommend new products.
- Provide market intelligence/competition/trends/status/progress to company management.
- Support marketing programs.
- Seek and promote new uses and markets for technology and products.
- Establish and work closely with peer-to-peer relationships with marketing, R&D, manufacturing and other resources.
- Work with other divisions to secure cross-divisional selling opportunities.
- Perform field service “Retail Reality” intelligence regarding customer complaints and/or issues, develop action plans to address.
- Travel and entertain customers and prospective customers according to predetermined plans and within approved budget.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Maintain a working knowledge and full compliance with corporate standards for business conduct
- 5-7 years of Sales experience in the In-Store Marketing Industry
- A verifiable history of existing business and or established relationships
- Proven performance in New Business development
- Knowledge of permanent materials and manufacturing processes utilized within the In-Store Display Industry
- Stable proven career history
Interested candidates send resume to Tim Richardson at: TRichardson@uniteddisplaycraft.com or fax to 847-375-3801