Are you looking to begin a career with an established and stable local company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Laminations, a division of Great Northern Corporation and leading producer of edge protective packaging is welcoming candidates for full-time Account Coordinator at our Allentown, PA facility.
In addition to excellent hourly rates the company has a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance; sickness and accident benefits; vacations; holidays; shift differential; pension plan and, 401(k) with company match. We also offer our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment and room for growth!
The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising production employees. This position also plans and assigns work & employee schedules, implement policies and procedures and recommend improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Participates in continuous improvement and effectively communicate opportunities to improve efficiencies and effectiveness for this position.
- Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development.
- Manage departmental performance measures and provide regular progress reports to Operations Manager.
- Monitor activities of hourly employees to maintain safe and efficient operation.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Communicate with all departments regarding production, customer service, quality etc.
- Manage department priorities.
- Analyze and help solve daily problems that occur.
- Track timekeeping and absenteeism.
- Notify payroll of any wage and/or schedule changes.
- Any Be able to directly and indirectly supervise the following employees:
- All hourly employees
- Crew Leaders
- Shipping Coordinator
- Work with Operations Manager regarding decisions concerning the following areas:
- Production and Quality
- Personnel Issues and Staffing
- Requires less than 5% of travel time
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must possess five to eight years’ experience in a production environment and a minimum of two years supervisory experience and strong leadership skills.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as (but not limited to) line speed, waste, and production reconciliation.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
WORK RELATIONSHIP AND SCOPE
Reports directly to the Operations Manager. Works closely with scheduling, payroll, customer service, sales, purchasing, Corporate EHS Manager, and Human Resources.
If your qualifications and interests meet the requirements of this position, apply now!