Are you looking to begin a career with an established and stable local company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Laminations, a division of Great Northern Corporation and leading producer of edge protective packaging is welcoming candidates for a full-time Account Coordinator at our Allentown, PA facility.
In addition to excellent hourly rates the company has a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance; short and long-term disability; vacation; holiday pay; profit sharing and, 401(k) with company match. We also offer our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment and room for growth!
Initiates, coordinates and follows customer orders and related manufacturing and shipping detail insuring quality products are received by the customer as purchased. Partners with outside Account Manager to sell packaging products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Process inquiries with regard to orders, price requests, product information, verification of ship date, expediting orders, ordering samples, etc.
- Process price quoting which includes obtaining freight rates and creating and forwarding BCM quotes to customer.
- Process layout / design print requests.
- Coordinate with Account Manager closing opportunities, driving increased sales.
- Estimate new product costs based on index.
- Maintain NSQ’s.
- Create new customers in the BCM system. Assist finance department with credit check background on all potential new customers.
- All other reasonable duties as required.
- Attend annual sales meeting as requested.
- Attend training seminars/workshops to continue gaining product, process and sales technique knowledge.
- Complete annual Catalytic Coaching process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Requires a high school diploma; two year technical degree preferred.
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to operate computer.
- Ability to solve problems and make adjustments as needed regarding process and product using logical thinking.
- Ability to deal with deadline pressures.
WORK RELATIONSHIP AND SCOPE:
Reports directly to Operations Manager. Will also work closely with the office personnel, customers, and account coordinators at other divisions. Hours would be Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.