Are you looking to begin a career with an established and stable local company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Great Northern’s Oshkosh facility, known as STRATAGRAPH, produces innovative consumer packaging products which combine the best in packaging performance with the best in printing performance. Supported by state-of-the-art technology and equipment our people provide consumer product companies with a new, sustainable, cost-effective alternative to market and protect their products in the retail environment. Our advanced web-based manufacturing technology streamlines printing, laminating and die cutting.
The Press Utility Operator assists the operator in running a Komori 32” 6-color offset web press with coater and rotary die cutter. This position is responsible for adherence to all safety rules and procedures.
- Read and understand job jackets
- Locates stock and ink for production orders.
- Assists with all makeready functions at standard allowed time.
- Assists with plate and blanket mounting.
- Set web guides and web break detectors.
- Hangs unprinted rolls on auto splicers.
- Loads ink in fountains and maintains level throughout run.
- Monitors fountain solution in chiller tank.
- Wash blankets and back cylinders, as required.
- Assists with wash-up of entire Press.
- Records stock usage.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates for this position should have 3 years of printing experience. As well as be self-managed, act as a team leader for press crew, be proactive, and able to interact well with other team members. Experience with UV inks is preferred.
2nd Shift Monday-Friday 2:00pm -10:00pm with frequent opportunities for overtime.
3rd Shift Monday-Friday 10:00pm-6:00am with frequent opportunities for overtime.
In addition to excellent wages the company has a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and life insurance; long and short timer disability, paid time off, paid holidays, profit sharing and 401(k) with company match. StrataGraph offers our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment with room for growth!
If your qualifications and interests meet the requirements of this position, please send a resume to or complete an online application
Equal Opportunity Employer