Great Northern Corporation, a manufacturer of corrugated packaging and display items is seeking an Account Coordinator. In this role, you will work closely with both external customers and other internal stakeholders in ensuring that our customer’s expectations are exceeded.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for handling and following through on customers’ requests for service and product information in support of our online sales activity. You will process orders for products received by mail, telephone, live chat or personally from customer or company employee by performing the following duties.
- Inform customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Provide price quotations for customers and prospective customers.
- Live chat online to answer customer questions and answer customer phone line.
- Write, type, or edit orders, or enter data accurately into computer, to determine total cost for customer.
- Record or file copies of orders.
- Compute price, discount, sales representatives’ commission, and shipping charges.
- Assist in ascertaining credit rating of customer.
- Check inventory control and notifies stock control departments of orders that would deplete stock.
- Determine production routing of custom orders according to specifications and machine capabilities.
- Initiate purchase requisitions.
- Route orders to appropriate department for order processing.
- Follow up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Investigate and resolve routine requests and customer complaints.
- Confer with production, sales, shipping, and warehouse staff to expedite orders and trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Cross-sell additional merchandise to customer.
- Back up and provide support to various other internal teams.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational improvement opportunities: reading industry and marketing publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in sales and marketing organizations.
- Provide some administrative support for management.
- Compile statistics and prepares various reports for management.
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous job-related tasks as may be assigned from time-to-time by a Management Representative.
|Customer Orientation||Ability to operate with the customer’s best interest in mind.
Excellent Phone skills.
|Creativity||Look for ways to improve relationships with customers and to make servicing the customers more efficient.|
|Ethics & Integrity||Take responsibility for actions and use best judgement when making decisions. Be responsible for your own safety and those of others.|
|Collaboration||Ability to work with other departments and facilities.|
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Online experience including website navigation and Google, and ability to use and interpret, Internet/Intranet information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, E-mail, and Excel) spreadsheet applications. Exposure to other computer software such as accounting, purchasing, manifest or plant data collection.
- Strong Mathematical acumen – ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, as well as, ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Previous experience with Amtech Imaginera software is highly preferred.
- Exposure to sales, manufacturing/machine routing distribution environment preferred.
- Familiarity with a manufacturing environment.
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills in oral and written format and in terms of telephone etiquette.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers, and the ability to convey a positive and professional image of service and support to employees at all levels of responsibility in the company.
- Accuracy in work and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
GNC offers an excellent benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, profit sharing, 401(K), paid holidays, paid time off, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, etc. We are a Tobacco Free campus.