Are you looking to begin a career with an established and stable local company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Great Northern’s Oshkosh facility, known as STRATAGRAPH, produces innovative consumer packaging products which combine the best in packaging performance with the best in printing performance. Supported by state-of-the-art technology and equipment our people provide consumer product companies with a new, sustainable, cost-effective alternative to market and protect their products in the retail environment. Our advanced web-based manufacturing technology streamlines printing, laminating and die cutting.
Learn more about the advantages of living and working in Northeast Wisconsin: ‘North of What You Expect’
Produce customer acceptable laminated, backside printed, and die cut products with a commitment to the StrataGraph Value Proposition. This position will learn all the positions on the machine to fully operate and fill in where required.
- Reads and understands job jackets
- Performs make-ready functions at standard allowed times
- Mounts printed and unprinted rolls on laminator
- Sets machine functions per job specifications (glue, dryer, steam, die cutter and delivery)
- Assists in the set up and operation of backside flexographic printer
- Obtains acceptable product in line with customer approved samples
- Runs live production at standard speeds
- Assures that all procedures are followed (load tags, pull samples, sign offs, time sheets, stock reporting, maintenance reports, etc.)
- Assists with smooth shift transition and workflow
- Answers laminator/die cutter technical questions
- Assists with scheduling for efficiencies, where appropriate
- Brings forward any unresolved issues in a professional manner
Other duties, as assigned
Persons hired are required to work a M-F rotating shift assignment of: 3rd shift – 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM, 2nd shift – 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM, 1st shift – 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
5 years of lamination/die cutting experience preferred, but on the job training will occur.
In addition to excellent wages the company has a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and life insurance; long and short timer disability, paid time off, paid holidays, profit sharing and 401(k) with company match. StrataGraph offers our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment with room for growth!